Our fourth show, entitled “MAKING OUT, The Exquisite Diversity of Desire” was organised in support of #YesEquality.
The exhibition will feature original paintings and mixed media work, photography, and sculpture. A selection of artwork will also be available as limited edition reproductions.
The theme of the show is the diversity of desire and of gender identities. We believe that all types of desire and gender identity should be cherished and respected equally.
The artists were inspired by this theme to present works that cherish all forms of love and gender identity. Love between women, between men, between men and women; love between two people, five people, or many more; gender identity that spans the male and female stereotypes – all to produce wonderful and surprising combinations.
Participating artists (in strict alphabetical order):
• Orryelle Defenestrate-Bascule (Australia)
• Dolorosa De La Cruz (Ireland)
• Louise Dumont (France)
• Stu Edwards Art (Canada)
• Jim Fitzpatrick Gallery (Ireland)
• Alessandro Gaggio (Italy)
* Hector Heathwood (Ireland)
• Cyril Helnwein (Ireland)
• Christian Hofer (Ireland)
• Elodie Huré (France)
• Myfanwynia's Studio (Ireland)
• Ulli Richter (Germany)
• Darran Robinson (Ireland)
• Ar Roy (France)
• Italia Ruotolo Art (Italy)
• John Santerineross (USA)
• Katarzyna Sliwa - Inky Visions (Ireland)
• Alexandra Unger (UK)
We look forward to seeing you there!